Investment opportunity on a sludge treatment plant in the North of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The Ho Chi Minh city is calling for investment for their new sludge treatment plant in the North of city. Hereby are some key points of the project.
- Project name: Sludge treatment plant in the North of city.
- Capacity: 2.000 tons/day
- Estimated investment: 900 billions VND (~32.5 million Euro)
- Collection area: The North, East, West of HCM and a part of city center.
- Investment scheme: PPP
- Investment time: 2021-2025
- Technology: Composting, solidification or any technologies according to investment project proposal.
- Land area: 30-40 ha (or following the planning)
Please refer to the attachment for further information.