The Ho Chi Minh city is calling for investment for their new sludge treatment plant in the North of city. Hereby are some key points of the project.
- Project name: Sludge treatment plant in the North of city.
- Capacity: 2.000 tons/day
- Estimated investment: 900 billions VND (~32.5 million Euro)
- Collection area: The North, East, West of HCM and a part of city center.
- Investment scheme: PPP
- Investment time: 2021-2025
- Technology: Composting, solidification or any technologies according to investment project proposal.
- Land area: 30-40 ha (or following the planning)
Please refer to the attachment for further information.