Water Supply Plant for sale (Ben Tre Province, Vietnam)
Vinh Hoa – Ben Tre Water Plant
(supplying water for communes in Cho Lach District, Mo Cay Bac District, etc.)
Location: Vinh Hoa, Ben Tre. 20km from Ben Tre city
Total design capacity: 250m3/hour
- Phase 1: 100m3/hour; supply water for 5,000 households, connect water meters for 2,500 households and collect fees from local people.
- Phase 2: 150m3/hour; expected to supply for 6,000 households.
The upgrading for phase 2 is currently implementing; 30% of the progress has been done.
There is a lack of funding for further implementation, so the upgrading is delayed.
The capacity and land fund are expected to be extended (Depending on the financial ability of the future investor)
- Option 1/ transfer 100% of shares of the company ;
- Option 2/ current investor retains 10% shares of the company (for legal support and provincial projects in the future)
50 billion VND ~ 2 million EURO (open to negotiating)
About Legal background: Attached file including
- Licenses on water exploitation activities.
- Checklist of legal documents for water plant operation.
- Report on the operation, and revenue of the plant on September 2022
1/ Currently the company has 7 employees
2/ The district and province request the water plant to estimate the water price during saline intrusion time.
3/ Regarding phase 2, the plant has imported all the necessary materials and equipment for upgrading.
- Install CS filter settling cluster 150m3/h
- Install some pipes
- RO system (for saline water, it must be maintained and replaced with a new filter)
Contact Ms Trang- email@example.com to learn more about this.